Diversity of Raw Materials, Technologies and Beers – a dialogue between agriculture, industry and science as the driving force towards sustainability.
The goal of STF 2018 is to develop a platform for dialogue and cooperation between suppliers of brewing raw materials (barley, malt and hops) and auxiliary materials, Polish breweries and research institutions specialising in brewing research.
- stimulate the development and implementation in the Polish brewing sector of raw materials, processes, product, analytical and organisational innovations,
- foster cooperation between producers of raw materials (barley and hops cultivation, processing) and Polish breweries to ensure the sustainable development and use of local raw materials,
- implement solutions leading to the intensification of cooperation between Polish entrepreneurs and R & D units.
- innovations in raw materials (including supply of malt and hops from regional farming)
- innovations in processing
- new analytical tools, sensory evaluation, process control
- auxiliary materials to improve flavor stability
- microbiology in malting and brewing
- new market trends
- supply chain (equipment, packaging, engineering, consulting)